Huddleston Bait Online Store Question

PBCMike

How's it going? New to SU and swimbaits in general and ran into a small issue. I placed an order over 2 weeks ago, got a confirmation email and never heard back from them.  Sent multiple emails, phone calls, and voice mails with no response.  Anyone else have issues with ordering from them directly?  Or know how to get a hold of them? 

you'll want to buy his baits from a retailer who will provide customer service as this is not part of ken's business strategy.  This will also cover you when the baits don't swim correctly.  click the link at the top of the page and buy from TW.  That will also help spread that profit a bit to a company that has integrity.

Thanks guy, really make a newbie feel welcome.

Don't take it personally; you just happened to post a few days after an epic anti-Ken Huddleston rant. I am sure your baits will eventually show up. In the future, you should probably order through a retailer, as the customer service will be much better.

So I talked a friend of mine who is a conventional fisherman and I got him to buy some hudds to test the waters. He ordered them over a month ago and received a shipping confirmation. Still no package, no reply to 3 emails nor 2 phone calls/messages. What is going on with this company? With this many people complaining I'm sure he's gotten wind of it, shocked he hasn't addressed the issue. Sad.

Don't take it personally; you just happened to post a few days after an epic anti-Ken Huddleston rant. I am sure your baits will eventually show up. In the future, you should probably order through a retailer, as the customer service will be much better.

I just figured it would be better to buy direct to support the small business. But guess he's not small enough to care about his customers.