250 tuning

Sam_Glasgow_

I just fish it out of the package. Still catches fish. Learn the bait and know what to do and what not to do. Just my excuse of not having to deal with the tuning.

But I know one of these days I'm going to dial one in, because I can't leave anything alone.

I replaced the hooks with a bigger front and a smaller back. also with different gap shape. sorry I don't know the size or style I was thrown these the other day by mr. brown. I noticed after I did this that it takes a little more effort to get the bait to go through the slalom. maybe I was supposed to put the big hook in back lol! trial and error  

post-25881-0-93240300-1449380335_thumb.jpg

I replaced the hooks with a bigger front and a smaller back. also with different gap shape. sorry I don't know the size or style I was thrown these the other day by mr. brown. I noticed after I did this that it takes a little more effort to get the bait to go through the slalom. maybe I was supposed to put the big hook in back lol! trial and error  

Big hook goes in the front. I don't know what brand hooks he uses. 2/0 in the front 1/0 in the rear