teach em young

Ryan Michaud

took my son out to the lake to teach him how to cast his pole. put some worms on his hook and told him to hold on hahaha. while he was off playin with the ducks i was testing out deps 250 i got makin sure it swam correct. no fish to report but it was a good day hopefully next couple years i can get him more involved and try out the swimbaits

post-25881-0-83382600-1450300341_thumb.jpg

post-25881-0-68140500-1450300360_thumb.jpg

post-25881-0-01048400-1450300381_thumb.jpg

The best times for you and your son +1. If you ever see me out there flag me down I might be able to give you some good info on location and what there eating might make your day. White f-250 new always in a boat.   

post-17864-0-64778300-1450304421_thumb.jpg

The best times for you and your son +1. If you ever see me out there flag me down I might be able to give you some good info on location and what there eating might make your day. White f-250 new always in a boat.   attachicon.gif20150420_184508_2.jpg

. Hey butch you have me some pointers last time I saw ya. I'll be sure to give ya a holler next time I see ya.

Awesome father son time! My son started fishing with Tx rig-worms when he was 4 and is into swimbaits like crazy now!

He is only 11 yrs and wants a LDC and a new reel... I just got him a Klash for Christmas!

Way to go dad you got a fishing buddy for life!

Nice pic's & story of your fishing buddy Ryan. The picture of Butch's 250 collection has inspired me to go out and bye at least five Deps 250's for my wifes Christmas present. Then someday I will get her a rod & reel so she can actually fish with them.... ;)