''PRICE DIFF. OG 250/OG SILENT KILLER''

RMANZO

HEY GUYS  CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE COST DIFFERENCE IS BETWEEN A USED  HOME CONVERSION 250 SLIDE SWIMMER (SILENT KILLER) AND A SLIDE SWIMMER   BOTH BAITS ARE OG'S ... I FIGURED ABOUT $60 ??  THANKS

I guess it depends on how clean the conversion was done. I've seen some really sloppy conversions and some really well done ones. Considering og slide swimmers are around 200 new, and 180 bucks used for the better colors, I don't think the silent killer would be 120 cause that would be crazy cheap.

I paid 140$ for an og bluegill sk conversion...done really well...swims as good as my og ss trout and far better than my new 250...I also paid 65$ for a 175 og sk...poorly done and glides only left and always rolls to the right..like mentioned above it's all in the quality of the mod

Edited by BigSlant

it is definitely converted poorly....almost looks as though someone broke the bill on the sk and called it a slide...the lip that is left is all jagged...it swims good though besides the "rise" it has