iso roman custom harnesses

b8thrwr

I saw it on Ebay too, getting very stupid,, at $46 with 4 days left... I'm going to need some replacements soon too, I refuse to spend that kind of $$$ for something I think I can duplicate, I'm going to figure it out, and I'll share it on the forum when I get around to it.

I think I saw one in eBay yesterday or the day before. Not sure how stupid it was priced but it was listed..

I saw it on Ebay too, getting very stupid,, at $46 with 4 days left... I'm going to need some replacements soon too, I refuse to spend that kind of $$$ for something I think I can duplicate, I'm going to figure it out, and I'll share it on the forum when I get around to it.

ya thats crazy!! and i was thinking how hard could this be to duplicate??! two hooks, some heat shrink tubing and some braded nylon

Not sure that this helps a ton but I ordered a couple silencers from RM and they shipped in about a month. I believe you can still order harnesses from them direct. Not sure if your planning on needed the harnesses in the next month or two. It's a last resort I'm sure but an option.

Not sure that this helps a ton but I ordered a couple silencers from RM and they shipped in about a month. I believe you can still order harnesses from them direct. Not sure if your planning on needed the harnesses in the next month or two. It's a last resort I'm sure but an option.

ya sent an email waiting for a response... they dont show them on the website like they do the silencers and tail. etc. so I dont have high hopes.

thanks for the recomendaion tho

Edited by b8thrwr

I called all of my local tackle shops that carry Roman made products for you with no luck. But one of the guys from east county bait and tackle told me he makes his own with paracord. He said it's really easy. I'll keep looking around.

WOW. thanks dude!! good looking out 8-)