Huddleston customer service

Dbosveld89

I placed a call to Huddleston this morning to check on the 10" and see if they had 68 hudds in stock since they can't seem to stock our local bait stores, and as I'm done asking my questions and inquiring about my order, the kid on the phone says " anything else you'd like to complain about. I tried to get another word in and he said "have a nice day" and proceeded to hang up. I think that it was totally uncalled for and unprofessional and puts a bad name out for there product. I'll never order direct through them again. Has anyone else ever had bad customer service from them?

I placed a call to Huddleston this morning to check on the 10" and see if they had 68 hudds in stock since they can't seem to stock our local bait stores, and as I'm done asking my questions and inquiring about my order, the kid on the phone says " anything else you'd like to complain about. I tried to get another word in and he said "have a nice day" and proceeded to hang up. I think that it was totally uncalled for and unprofessional and puts a bad name out for there product. I'll never order direct through them again. Has anyone else ever had bad customer service from them?

wow.... I have one of these baits....and i'll never buy more.  Sorry to hear you were treated like a jerk...it'll comeback around to them.

you can find 10 topics on here from others who have had horrible experiences with Ken.  I just buy used hudds now because I refuse to support Ken.  I'm not supposed to comment about his bad customer service though.  Mods don't like Ken bashing sessions so be sure to keep it G-rated. 

I can't wait for Rago's new hudd style bait to come out so I have another alternative to the baitsmith's high price tag.  Danny has been sticking huge fish on the Rago.  Only time will tell!