oliver @ big bass dreams

DDOUGNER

so whats the deal? seems like there is alot of talk on the street about this guy in a bad way. I have only met him once at a show a few years back and seemed like a nice guy but man there is some serious hate for this dude it seems. Is there a legit reason or is it just people being people and jealousy of a brand he has created? i mean there is an instagram page dedicated to hating on this guy!!

hopefully im not opening a huge can here, and im not starting this thread so it can turn into a bash session. But i want some answers (facts)  if im going to support a company by buying thier product i want to support an honest company

Pretty sure this thread happened once. People were saying he was part of the Hook up tackle heist where people didn't receive items that they purchased. The shop eventually closed up, people lost money. Not sure how much is true, but that's what I remember from that thread

lol at this topic oliver is a cool dude there just a lot of jealousy MEN that act like women (pms) I get stuff from him all the time no problems at all . (let the haters hate ) thats all it is oliver....... most of things said about him are not even close to being true . People spread stuff with out knowing facts (why because he out fishes you?) .

HE did not rip anyone off during the hook up tackle bs THATS a fact .........

Edited by JeremyW

Damn i come back to the boards after over a year and its like crazy women fighting. When you spend as much time fishing as some people you are gonna slam some giants even if your not the best. Time on the water is the deal, PERIOD.

How many people get their first swimbait fish and its a 12-16lber? Happens all the time and yes it's just right place right time and they never get ripped. Jealous? Hell yes. But now look at the time spent on the water like Oliver, block, Gilbert, butch etc and they get bashed to hell. Give it a freakin rest, quit your job and fish 150 days a year and you will have the same results as these guys. And guess what you don't even need a freakin graph to do it!!!!!