Define Heavily Pressured

VAngler

You guys really need to see Kentucky lake during the ledge bite as well. There are people from all over the US and Canada that come here for it. Heaven forbid that someone sees you catch a fish because they will be on you like sharks. People have no respect here when it comes to pulling in on top of you. Bent rod fish finders is what they all use., and they aren't afraid to bump boats with you. It beats all I've ever seen. I'm sure Florida and Cali guys have horror stories as well and I couldn't imagine all the $h!t ya'll have to put up with.

I live in Central Texas and if you want to talk about lake pressure, you should see what's happened to Lady Bird Lake. This time last year you could catch 30+ fish in a day. They'd bite anything you put in front of them. Social media has destroyed it. Now it's hard to even find a spot to fish where you aren't stealing someone's cove or point. it's a no gas lake so all the big bass boats are using trolling motors. If you've seen Oliver ngy, he fishes here a lot. I don't blame him, but he has brought tons of popularity to the lake. I booked a trip with him throwing deps and it was awesome. Tons and tons of pressure there now and it seems like the dirtier water is better now. some of the creeks are gin clear and there are tons of DD in them, but impossible to catch.

I live in Central Texas and if you want to talk about lake pressure, you should see what's happened to Lady Bird Lake. This time last year you could catch 30+ fish in a day. They'd bite anything you put in front of them. Social media has destroyed it. Now it's hard to even find a spot to fish where you aren't stealing someone's cove or point. it's a no gas lake so all the big bass boats are using trolling motors. If you've seen Oliver ngy, he fishes here a lot. I don't blame him, but he has brought tons of popularity to the lake. I booked a trip with him throwing deps and it was awesome. Tons and tons of pressure there now and it seems like the dirtier water is better now. some of the creeks are gin clear and there are tons of DD in them, but impossible to catch.

Social media destroyed it, how?  Like on a public forum, calling the lake by name, posting pictures and talking about your "awesome" trip throwing 250s with Oliver? 

I was giving my example. My comment was in no way giving the lake more heat, I was explaining how it got destroyed. I don't know what pictures you're taking about either. I'm not gonna go ghost mode and never post anything about my fishing.