3:16 Hard Bait Lot

jolley

I'm looking to reduce my collection a little and get down to the baits I use most frequently. 

post-18081-0-36039200-1457008114_thumb.jpg

What you see in the 1st pic:  top to bottom, left to right.

1. Wake Jr Sucka.  SOLD

2. Wake Jr Hitch. 

3. Wake Jr Trout.

4. Baby Wake Chartreuse Shad.  SOLD

5. Baby Wake Ayu

6. FS Shad SS Chartreuse.  SOLD

7. FS Shad Floater Chartreuse.  SOLD

8. FS Shad SS Blue Back.

9. FS Shad Floater Blue Back.

10. FS Herring Floater Blue Back.

11.  FS Herring SS Blue Back.

I'd like to sell the Shad's and Herrings in their ss/f sets. But will break them up for the right price.

Also 

post-18081-0-53642500-1457008156_thumb.jpg

12. Original 3:16 Blue Gill SS Male.

PM me  offers, or your phone number and we can work out a deal.  I'll expect buyer to cover paypal fees or gift.  Agreed prices will include shipping with tracking.  Haven't been on the board in a while but there should be some feed back on me here if you search, and without a doubt there's another old dog out there, still active, that'll vouch for me.  No BS please, most baits are either brand new, or like new 9/10 condition.

More coming soon!

The whole lot is sold.  Thanks for all the offers and inquires guys, if I didn't get back to you I apologize, someone bought the whole lot one shot.

I will have a few more to come.  I only went through 1 out of 5 of my boxes.  Trying to thin out my collection, to get down to the baits I take fishing all the time, and make room for more I've been waiting to come out :)

East coast time killed me again!!! SU needs to have a bait alert system, I'm about to hire a broker to buy baits while I'm offline, lol

I lost some rods because I didn't respond to a PM fast enough.........it was 3 a.m. PST I WAS SLEEPING!...I'm still pissed lol