3:16 weedless pre order link

SWIMBO

Haha... I got the Trokars on the way... My experience has been that trokar are sharper out of the package, but they are a tad more delicate.  I just hope they balance the bait properly as I believe the Owners have a slightly heavier gauge (not positive on this).  I was so excited to use mine, I tried them with some other hooks that I have that are 10/0 but not screw mount.  The center of gravity was not right and the bait rolled unless I added weight (that I didn't want to add due to having to speed up my retrieve).  

Anyways, no big deal IMO, 3:16 customer service is top of the line and I guarantee they will make it right if you are that displeased with the Trokars.  That said, a heads up would have been nice, but I know they are redic busy right now.  Historically great companies get some slack for me in these circumstances. 

Haha... I got the Trokars on the way... My experience has been that trokar are sharper out of the package, but they are a tad more delicate.  I just hope they balance the bait properly as I believe the Owners have a slightly heavier gauge (not positive on this). 

I have had the same experience with Trokar points. Very sharp out of the package but seem to roll over easily. If you're worried about the weight, just put a few wraps of lead wire or a bit of lead tape on it.