**WTS Matt Lures Shallow Diver Meathead**

Rod Wynn

Total F*ING bullsh*t!!!!! This guy took my money, sold it from under me in less than ten minutes,, then had nerve to tell me I'm getting refunded and not the other guy!!!! 

Then alleges I'm a "tire kicker",  WTF!!! I spend several hundred dollars a week here,, not one single member ever had an issue receiving money from me!!!! And,, I've even done business with this guy in past! 

Un-f*cking-believable!!!! 

Rod,, I'll NEVER do business with your sorry @ss again, count on it! 

post-24160-0-56503000-1457504666_thumb.png

I pm'd I want to purchase at 8:18

You replied 6 minutes later at 8:24 w paypal info

You replied again two minutes later 8:26 asking if I was still interested, if not you are gonna repost

In meantime, while at work, and transferring funds, payment left my acct at 8:30

I I formed you twice that $$$ was on way and sent, once at 8:52, again at 8:56 asking you to confirm,,

At 9:11 you mssg me that you sold it to someone else. 

45 minutes had passed from you asking if I was still interested, to you telling me you sold it out from under me. 

I cannot control the amount of time it takes for paypal to get from me to you,, sometimes it's instant, sometimes it takes a few minutes. 

I've had no less than a hundred transactions on here go through with success, and you even being one of them. 

What the heck was the hurry?? You weren't going to ship it tonight for f*cksake,, and you'reabsolutely right, "the bait ain't worth all this trippn", but for me it's the principal. It's called character and integrity. Something you can't buy Rod, something you're lacking in a profound way. I brought this to the forum because I want other members to be made aware of you, and how you just screwed me over like it was no big deal. Now I get to wait upto 5 days for that money to be transferred back to my acct from paypal. 

**SOLD**

Furthermore,, why did you post "**SOLD**" on here at 8:50, but don't tell me it was sold til 9:11...??? And then you try to clean up your mess lying to everyone on here...post-24160-0-42558100-1457525929_thumb.png

I have no doubt this thread will be locked shortly, seems to be the trend lately when important sh*t needs to come to light. But before they lock it, I hope members take notice of your shadyness,, and maybe I'll screenshot how you blew me off saying you'll just get me another bait. Dude, you have no clue, I've got more crap than any five avid fishermen could wear out in a lifetime,, and yea my stuff has signs of usage, cause I use it! It's not about the damn bait, I just can't stand people like you, YOU'RE the problem with this country, going into the toilet, because too many people think it's acceptable to screw people over. And lucky for them the system protects them, to a point. Maybe this is an isolated incident, maybe you were in a bind earlier and needed the $83.85 in a hurry, we did business before and it was cool,, but I can promise that's not going to happen again. I'm done now,, sry to anyone who read this and may have wasted their time.

Rod has been around a long time is a good dude this acutually happens a lot in the blackmarket sometimes people's friends see the post and get first dibs or someone is PayPal ready and it is what it is a guy can sell his bait to who ever he wants no one will stop dealing with him over this

Rod has been around a long time is a good dude this acutually happens a lot in the blackmarket sometimes people's friends see the post and get first dibs or someone is PayPal ready and it is what it is a guy can sell his bait to who ever he wants no one will stop dealing with him over this

You want to defend that kind of behavior? And put it off like it was on me,, good for you, you're worse than him. And you're rt, they can sell to their buddies, or whoever else,, but don't take someone else's money in the meantime, and act like you were in such a hurry to sell, that you farmed out your PayPal info to multiple people, to see who's money came through fastest, and try to refund the other's! Anyone else who thinks that's an honest straight up way to do business, please feel free to pm me, and I'll make absolutely sure we'll never have to go through this, you'll never see a dime of my hard earned money! 

I like both you guys and just want to say Magic I fully appreciate your frustration. In life we should seek to be upstanding and forthright and most definitely shouldn't let base level principles go to the way side. A base level of respect and regard for one another is something we inarguably all benefit to uphold. This is day one stuff that we should embrace as adults. I understand the appeal of a free for all "Free market " but it does not have to be without principals. I personally rather promote, uphold and retain a positive rapport. That's just me. Truth be told again we all benefit from this. No one benefits from burned bridges and a sour taste in their mouth. Let us not become so individualistic and selfish we isolate ourselves from one another and lose sight of what brings us together in the first place.

This the the last time I will address this..

You hit me up..

Others hit me up..

You had time to pay.. (When I want a bait, I don't hesitate to send the money or I communicate my delay)

Other continued to hit me during this delay

People "kick tires" all the time so I cannot tell who is who

Someone came along and was responsive and paid immediately

It's a Swimbait for sell, not a USA issue.. LOL, SMH @ you

You are surely making this waaaaaay bigger than what it was..

Good luck!

Keep my name out your mouth or keyboard if you are going to be negative please.. (I've asked this nicely twice now)

Thanks!