Choking on Hudds

G_Heikes

Garrett, what was the cost to get that re-paint ?

Im not entirely sure what hes gonna charge if and when he starts doing repaints, i sent him some of my baits in return for a paint so i cant say how much it cost

Garrett, what was the cost to get that re-paint ?

+1. Also what was the original color of the shine glide? I would love to have one painted just like that. If you have/ find out any information on the repaint please let us know.

Congrats on your catches.

+1. Also what was the original color of the shine glide? I would love to have one painted just like that. If you have/ find out any information on the repaint please let us know.

Congrats on your catches.

original color was bluegill, and i will. We're still working on finding the best clearcoat method

Awesome fish bro,, glad to see you've abandoned your horrible fish catching ways, and are on the road to honest tactics!!! Btw,, you should get out here in late May, and bring your best polarized glasses! Hahaha

Thanks chris, and yeah no kidding, i guess im a real fisherman now that ive caught some blind casting. I've already got a trip booked to the SD glacial lakes in early june for big smallmouth so i'll have to see if i'll have any extra money.

When you say Lawrence studios ,, Does that happen to be Jimmy Lawrence? That man helped me with a lot of stuff in the replica painting realm many years ago, he does some insane work. 

Yes i do, hes a great guy and does the best fish mounts i've seen yet.

I follow that guy on IG. He's does the best replicas I've seen by a longshot. I never cared about having a replica but now I'm intrigued.

He's definitely who you should go to. You'd think the fish was still alive if you didnt know any better