Black Dog Baits Contact?

mrfishin86

Anybody know the best way to get in touch with Black Dog? I've sent a dm though Instagram and sent an email through the website, it's been a few weeks and haven't had a response. I got a custom painted 8" punker and had the front hook eye pull right out of the wood on the first bite.

I contacted them thru the website, it took a couple days but he got back to me. Good luck with their customer service, I didnt have a positive experience with them.

Same here. My order came incomplete, but I was charged for the missing bait. Emailed with no response, opened PayPal dispute for the amount of the missing bait with no response, finally got a response accusing me of trying to scam them when I escalated to a PayPal claim. In the end I got my money back for the missing item, but it really soured me to them and I haven't bought anything from them since.

it seems like every post a read about baitmakers is that they have horrible customer service, exception to that being matt, mickey, and morgan... maybe its an M thing?

haha must be , I know mickey and matt have top notch customer service they have always treated me right going back years . That to me is what makes a customer like me so loyal They are definitely top notch bait makers whon stand behind there products 100%

Last contact I had with Jeremy was on lunkerpunker@yahoo.com

While back ago he REALLY took care of me and sent me a bunch of replacement stuff. Top notch customer service in my book, hopefully this email still works :) good luck