Calling on Mickey's Minions

floridaswimb8er

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol: ..............I really need my wife let alone the fact that Im madly in love with her. So you buzzards are gonna have to hunt some where else!

well I wasn't referring to Rina and Mrs Bassindon...geez.... Rock made it sound like there were "available" women here.

It's not like Mrs rookie would let me have one anyway :(

:lol::lol::lol:

Is there so much bad blood between SBN and SBU we couldn't do a online tournament to have them put there $ where their mouth is?

If this was the case I would be doing tourneys all the time. Right?

I don't like putting my money on luck, I mean I don't care how good you are the fish have to feed to catch um, that's where the luck comes in.

With fishing it can be anyones day. I'm not into the "I beat you" kinda fun. I'm more into the WTG, NICE CATCH! kinda fun.

:D

:lol::lol::lol: ..............I really need my wife let alone the fact that Im madly in love with her. So you buzzards are gonna have to hunt some where else!

well I wasn't referring to Rina and Mrs Bassindon...geez.... Rock made it sound like there were "available" women here.

It's not like Mrs rookie would let me have one anyway :(

:lol::lol: Slow Down Rook!! :lol::lol: What exactly kinda Teener are you looking for?haha im just messing bro ;)