SPLIT RING PLIERS: Texas Tackle Split Ring Pliers

T Dot

URL:

- http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Texas_Tackle/catpage-TEX.html

Big swimbaits:

post-19607-0-91700300-1460044885_thumb.jpg

Standard swimbaits:

post-19607-0-31959900-1460044949_thumb.jpg

I lost my favorite Rapala go to pliers and I tried replacing them many times without success.  I quickly found out they were discontinued and I tried replaced them with the companies 'new and improved' model.  The new ones lasted 1 day.

I have spent hundreds more on other pliers and even JDM pliers.  They too ended up broken or misaligned.

I had more than a couple of recommendations about these specific pliers and have been using them almost 2 years now.  I have used them at least a thousand times now and I abuse them.  I use them for more than just split rings, as I actually use them as pliers too.  For the abuse I have put them through, I have yet to see a flaw in design or alignment.

If you invest in these pliers, you will never use another set again.  These are highly recommended in my book.  They are 5/5 stars right across the board.

* Please don't waste your money like I did on other split ring pliers.  Just get these ones. *

:-P

These are the best split ring pliers ive used. I use the large size and it works for most split rings. But I have some rings that the large is not big enough for. It's actually that that the pliers won't open the rings. But that the hook hangers are too large for the pliers to open the rings wide enough to slide onto the hook hangers. So in some cases you will need the XL sizes pliers.

• 1 month later...