WTB Baitsmith Magnum Hatchery Trout SS

steven.rea

You've sent me things on Facebook , Instagram ect but you say your interested then bail ... No trying to start anything but last week you told me you were laid off and couldn't buy it . I just was wondering if your still interested . Let me know thanks

I was interested until you said it's missing a fin. You said on Facebook that it had a small chip in the fin, then on IG you say it's missing a fin. $125 is also out of my price range for a bait that's used and has a missing fin. I'm also hoping to sell those 3 Shimano Crucial rods to help pay for one of these. I've seen new ones go for $90, so that's my price range.

Yes it lost the fin in between that time period , but your the one who offered to pay 130$.... ?? But besides BEFORE you contacted me on ig ( when I was telling you that it finally ripped off. You said you couldn't buy it because you just got laid off from your Job . Now your not metionioning the Job but you actually didn't want because of the rip. All I'm asking is you don't BS me . And just tell them the truth .. Not trying to start anything , I'm just clarifying ..

I didn't offer $130. I offered $120 then you asked for $125. I did a bit more research and they're going for $80 - $90. So, I would have over payed either way. And yes, I did get laid off. I'm still looking for a new job, too. I'm not trying to BS you. I can't pay $125 for a torn bait because of no job, nor do I want to pay $125 for a torn bait. Hence why I'm on here looking for a new/like new bait for less that $100. Like you said, I'm not trying to start anything - I'm just clarifying.

Robert , I sent you pictures of the og deps 250 , showing that the bait was a silent killer . I thought we were both under the impression that thr bait was a sk.. I mean the price difference isn't far off . And i

Yes I wasn't aware you still frequented this page . Sorry I haven got back on until recently , my grandpa had passed as manny know, it was tough on me . But not trying to excuse myself from this . I've done quite a few deals on here and the people i have dealt with or know me personally would say i DIDNT mean for this misscommunication .... Pm me Robert .