Daiwa Ryoga 100mm handle?

SwimbaitinJ

I want to get handle with eva knobs in 100mm. The Daiwa brand does it fit it or not ? Ive been told yes and no . If anybody on here has tried it or has done it please let me know . I tried looking in forums couldnt find nothing and Im not interested in putting a 200$ handle on. Just trying to find something decent for it . If you know of another handle under 100$ please list link or info. Thanks in advance and appreciate any info.

Check out Reel KustomReelz. He has a page on Facebook. Custom made carbon handles with 4 oversized bearings. Have grip options including EVA.

The handle for my Conquest was $80. Serious bang for the buck without JDM prices.

8x5mm. Most diawa and Abu Garcia reels all have the same post size so just about any handle that fits on an Abu will go on a diawa and vice versa. The only thing that doesn't work is the nut retainer doesn't line up with the screw hole on some

I want to get handle with eva knobs in 100mm. The Daiwa brand does it fit it or not ? Ive been told yes and no . If anybody on here has tried it or has done it please let me know . I tried looking in forums couldnt find nothing and Im not interested in putting a 200$ handle on. Just trying to find something decent for it . If you know of another handle under 100$ please list link or info. Thanks in advance and appreciate any info.

Yes the Daiwa one will fit the Ryoga

These are larger than stock correct?? Have you figured how much this affects the ipt of the reel?? Or the retrieve speed?? Or is it so minimal you don't notice?? Thanks

I think the stock handles on them are 80 or 90 mm. These handles are 100mm. Doesn't change ipt since 6 turns of a handle is 6 turns no matter what the length. I think it helps slow down my retrieve a little though because it does take a little longer to make a revolution. Does help with cranking though and I like the larger Eva knobs a lot more

I think the stock handles on them are 80 or 90 mm. These handles are 100mm. Doesn't change ipt since 6 turns of a handle is 6 turns no matter what the length. I think it helps slow down my retrieve a little though because it does take a little longer to make a revolution. Does help with cranking though and I like the larger Eva knobs a lot more

I guess your right on the ipt just takes longer to achieve...reason I ask was I'm thinking about putting larger handles on high ratio reels I use for other styles of fishing that would slow bait retrieve but still have good cranking power after hookup and more comfort...thx for your input

The hawgtech 102mm handle fit on my shrapnel, lews, and conquest 400 I think for the most part they are pretty universal I hear the smaller shimanos have a smaller nut i havnt teied it yet on my curado though

The 300/400 TE and Conquest pre-2015 line have the same driveshaft size as Daiwa. Not sure on the 2015 Conquest, as I haven't tried any new handles on those.