36 pound bag and 10-3 kicker Washington State

DEEPTUBEZ

Thanks everyone, I'm still beaming over this weekend. 66 pounds in 2 days with a 9 and 10 is about as good as it gets up here. Now if I could only catch that state record ;)

Nice Northern accomplishment Roger. Washington is similar to Massachusetts as far as double digits go...far and few between. If that state record grabs one of your son's trout as he's reeling it in, I hope the plastic gears on his Mickey Mouse reel holds firm...LOL

Thanks everyone, I'm still beaming over this weekend. 66 pounds in 2 days with a 9 and 10 is about as good as it gets up here. Now if I could only catch that state record ;)

That's about the same way I would put it.  You did what possibly has never been done before.  Dr. Watson is the man, maybe he's done it but that still makes you top 3 lol.  Not to steal your thunder but I got 4 for 31.5# last  year on a Hudd, biggest 8.5.  I'm still stoked about that, and I won't be breaking it this year that's for sure with the early spawn and my lil health mishap.  GREAT JOB Roger for real !!

Thanks again everyone. Took my son put again today and had another stellar day. Nothing like last week, but managed to get an 8 and a high 27 pound bag. I've been chasing trophies up here for a long time and was throwing swimbaits before Washingtonians even knew what they were. I grew up in California and started fishing swimbaits as soon as they started catching on back in 2000-2001. Ive caught many giant northern fish on other baits, but the swimbait has taught me so much about their behavior. Even if I only get a follower, they have shown me where they hang out. And knowing where they are is half the battle ;)