Nice Chunk on my buddies homemade bait

YELOSUB

This past Monday and Tuesday I had a tournament at Havasu, the Nevada Police Games...So on Sunday we went and prefished...I have a friend here in Az that has been making a few baits here and there so he sends me one to try out...This bait swims great and I managed to catch a nice 4# largemouth, another short fat one, and about a 4# smallie...Unfortunately, I was unable to duplicate that during the tourney... I did have (2) more giant smallies smash the bait but somehow I missed them...By the way, these are the first fish caught on these style baits that he has made...

post-23017-0-28980400-1462942622_thumb.jpg

Close up of the bait:

post-23017-0-97608500-1462942715_thumb.jpg

post-23017-0-88532000-1462942790_thumb.jpg

post-23017-0-72853800-1462942818_thumb.jpg

Nice fish and cool bait. What model fury is that you were using?

Thanks everyone...The bait swims awesome and has an incredible snake swim like action...As far as the Fury rod, it's the 734c...That rod is a beast...Bait weighs a little over (2) ounces but since my Fury 795 was occupied throwing a heavier bait I used the 734c it to throw my buddies bait... It handled it just fine...I did get a chance to throw it on the 795 and it did throw it further...For the record, I'm really liking the Fury line of rods...I have several Champions and several Fury's and for the money the Fury's are tough to beat...

Edited by YELOSUB