TX SU Tourney and get together!!!!

Jtelarkin08

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 4 hrs west.

Damn that is a little too far, but I will talk to my buddy:(

reelfish - are you guys fishing the Dodge megabass tournament on Fork that weekend?

Yes. I fished it last year too and I go to the McDonalds there in the fall.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright - 29 days away....

I need to get an idea on how many people are going to do this deal - and if any of you will need accommodations at the the ranch. We've got a couple-three spots left in the guest house, maybe a couple more if you sleep on the floor.

Send me a PM by March 9 please and let me know if you think you're in.

I'm going out on Friday to get the pig started on the smoker and sore mouth the fish on JT's spots so anyone who wants to join in on that is welcome too :D

Damn Rook. I can picture it now.......pig smokin......sick hardscaped back yard......endless amounts of beer......swimming pool......naked women.......teener on the end of the line......At least that's how I'd like to imagine it :lol:

You got this Jersey boy wanting to catch a ride down south!

Damn Rook. I can picture it now.......pig smokin......sick hardscaped back yard......endless amounts of beer......swimming pool......naked women.......teener on the end of the line......At least that's how I'd like to imagine it :lol:

Joe, I think you might've misunderstood what I meant when I said "we'll be chasing fat girls"

Joe, I think you might've misunderstood what I meant when I said "we'll be chasing fat girls"

:lol::lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

we're still doing this deal although generating interest in this has been somewhat disappointing.

from here we have JT and myself, along with Paynefish and Spectrum committed. I don't think anyone else from the SU is going to be able to make it either due to distance or work.

There's 4, maybe 6 others from TFF that are committed to it. So I'm hoping that we'll have 10 people or so show. Looks like we have the right number of non-boaters and boaters too, as long as JT doesn't bring his dog :D

JT's cooking breakfast tacos at the ramp at signup and I'll be smoking the pork for the after party so if anyone else is thinking about this let us know soon so we can buy enough groceries. And if any of the attendees are vegans - well, sorry.