Mkromuar

kahai808

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I put a WTB post for feathered Deps 250 hooks...Michael responded very quickly to the post and let me know he had what I was looking for...I sent PayPal and the hooks were in the mail the following morning...Awesome communication throughout the process with photos of the tracking # along with the box...Would definitely do business with Michael again, excellent member of the SU community... Thank you Michael...Tim

• 1 month later...

Purchased a few swimbaits from Mike Romuar last week.Supersonic shipping speed! Great communication and a super 3:16 Lure Company connoisseur. Mike is a very generous SU member who recently made it a point to pass on several 3:16 baits at retail cost in order to give access to some folks here.He also recently helped an SU member who was looking for a certain 3:16 bait for his young daughter.Great guy who helps when he can!

• 2 months later...

This dude! Michael helped out a friend in need greatly several months back. When I made a post about being in search of a pair of baits for a Christmas present... He came through again. Great communication, provided immediate shipping and tracking, and is a rad human being. Would do business with him again and would also likely buy him lunch. Cheers!