Bullshad making a bluegill style bait

MichiganBassman

Scrolling thru YouTube and flukemaster just posted a video about bullshad coming out with a similar style bait but in a bluegill profile instead of a shad. Just wondering what the thoughts are about the new bait. Hopefully it's just as effective as the bullshad. Here is a link to the video on flukemasters page.

I have fished the bait for a couple days. And let me tell you it gets bit.  Only problem I saw was we fished one bluegill color that was a slow sink, but the bone color was super slow sink and we needed them to get down a bit.  we caught several fish over 5lbs on them in 2 days.

Jeff

IMG_1757_zpsmv3wjrsh.jpg

IMG_1754_zpse3nq5u5z.jpg

i ordered up 2 since my bull shad gets bit a lot this cant me too bad

he posted on facebook that he has already sold more then he made in his first run but will have the remaining orders fill ASAP.  

I could barely understand what MIke Bucca was saying.

Next time please press numero tres for Español, with deep south added on!

Mike Bucca is almost completely deaf.  He mostly reads lips.

Jeff

Forgive me, , my point was not made, I was actually defending Bucca meaning he was speaking English, THE primary language of this country and the only one that should be spoken at all... I could understand him clearly, aside from his hearing issues. Kind of felt like David's comment wasn't needed.

Thanks

My comment wasn't meant to be an insult. I didn't realize he has an ear piece , I wasn't staring at that. I was just stating that I could barely understand him