Any UFC Fans Here..???

Hammer 4

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna see Condit knock him out. He is underestimated if you ask me, who saw that left hook that knocked out Hardy coming? :lol:

I'd say Diaz will win. Superior boxing and black belt Jiu Jit SU. Tough as nails. This could be like the Nate Diaz and Cerrone fight. I'd also point out that Hardy lost his last 4 fights so I don't think Condit's knock out win over him is a good indicator of where Condit is. Just my .02 cents.

I wanna see Condit knock him out. He is underestimated if you ask me, who saw that left hook that knocked out Hardy coming? :lol:

I'd say Diaz will win. Superior boxing and black belt Jiu Jit SU. Tough as nails. This could be like the Nate Diaz and Cerrone fight. I'd also point out that Hardy lost his last 4 fights so I don't think Condit's knock out win over him is a good indicator of where Condit is. Just my .02 cents.

However, don't forget, that Condit KOed Hardy in the 1st round which is something that GSP couldn't do in 5. Also, in all of Hardy's 33 Pro fights, Condit is the only one who finished hardy with a KO and it was a brutal KO.

Having said that, Jake Shields fought and beat Condit. Jake and Diaz are training partners which definitely gives Diaz a slight edge in how to prepare imo. I thinking Diaz will submit Condit. Either way, this should be a battle regardless of the winner.

Diaz's reach and cardio will break Condits will within 3 rounds. Diaz's only weakness is takedown defense, but Condit will have nothing for him once it hits the mat. Diaz does have a history of cutting badly and that's the only way I can see him losing, by a doctors stoppage.