New swimbait pb

pondfisherman

So I'v been on this forum for quite awhile but never really posted anything but yesterday I finally hooked into a good swim bait fish on spro rat 50. I didn't get a weight sadly but I did get a measurement of 24in long on her. Now I finally have some confidence in big baits. 

post-22438-0-76967000-1469362892_thumb.jpeg

post-22438-0-83099700-1469362916_thumb.jpeg

Nice catch.  BUY A SCALE!  Years from now you are going to be saying "I wonder how much that bass weighed?"

How many times have we read the line : " I didn't have a scale". I think it ought to be a requirment of the membership to prove they have one before they join. I should know, I released the biggest bass of my life without knowing it's true wieght......I'm still wondering.

How many times have we read the line : " I didn't have a scale". I think it ought to be a requirment of the membership to prove they have one before they join. I should know, I released the biggest bass of my life without knowing it's true wieght......I'm still wondering.

i completely agree about the scale!!!! i also wish you and i weren't in the same boat about the biggest fish and no scale ......