FS Baits and a Rod

Hojo

Need to raise some funds for a different hobby. Details as follows: 

- I can be reached via email:  giovanni_133@hotmail.com  - this will time stamp all offers and I will try to honor them in a first come- first served manner. However I reserve the right to do business with whomever I choose. 

- Prices are for PayPal gift - please include 3% fees otherwise

- Shipping will be actual shipping charges but not to exceed $5 total on everything but the rod. I want to encourage buying more than one bait.

- Rod will be actual shipping and I will confirm final price with you before rod is shipped. 

- Avoid shipping all together if you can pick up in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex - we can arrange a place to meet

- Condition and colors are best I can figure out and describe. I am happy to answer questions and provide more pictures as requested. 

- I have positive feedback both as buyer and seller on this forum although I haven't been a very active  in the discussions. 

HARD BAITS: 

post-18978-0-74221700-1473569085_thumb.jpg

post-18978-0-93398400-1473569139_thumb.jpg

Deps 175 in Butch Brown's Golden Carp  - $75  Second owner. Swims great with very smooth glide. 

Triple Trout 7" Light Trout - $50  Not exactly sure of the color but that is the closest to what Tackle Warehouse shows - tail plastic on mine is much darker. Does have some rash around tail section but swims great.

Triple Trout 6" Sexy Shad - $50 Minor hook rash but swims great. Will come in original packaging and also comes with unopened package of 3 spare tails.

7" Slammer - $40  2012 marked in the joint. Has typical hook rash but also typical slammer mojo. This one is hard to part with...

8in Wood Punker (light trout) - $50 Has the wonderful punker action. The bait came to me with its current finish but I don't think it is "original factory" finish but I have never had another wood punker before. Appears to be a hard enamel of some kind... done pretty well. 

BBZ Rat (morning dawn color) - $15 Has hook rash on both segments but functions 100% and has good mojo. Will come in original packaging with spare tail (purple). 

BBZ-1 6in  - $10 each  x1 Floater in Rainbow Trout  x1 Slow sink in Blue Herring. Blue herring will come in original packaging. 

S-Waver 168 (I know it)  - Free to first person who mentions they want it when purchasing another bait. Joint has been opened up to provide a slightly wider glide. 

SOFT BAITS: 

post-18978-0-69019600-1473569178_thumb.jpg

3:16 8inch Bottom Hook Rising Son  - $5 each  x1 Black  x1 Green Shad. Both with minor use from casting but no fish caught. 

3:16 6" Bottom Hook Rising Son (modified to run top hook) - $5 Black with Chartreuse Tail (factory color not on website).  Moderate wear and good mojo. 

Mattlures Ultimate Gill Flat Tail - $5 Male sunfish. Thrown once or twice - paint in good shape and has both eyes. 

ROD: 

post-18978-0-95792000-1473569218_thumb.jpg

post-18978-0-77130100-1473569671_thumb.jpg

Powell Max 711H -  $90  Rated 5-8oz which is probably fairly accurate. Maybe a bit soft for a 8in Hudd rod. Does a good job with the Punker as the butt section isn't super long. Paired well with 200/300 size reels. Cork is in good shape. Guides are all straight and have their inserts.  I tried to get a picture to show how it loads up.

post-18978-0-05896600-1473569252_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hojo

Okay guys - about to head out for church but wanted to give a quick update. 

mpafui = punker + s-waver

Jason W = 6" rising son + 8in RS green shad  + mattlures

Aaron D = slammer

Jessie H =  BBZ-1's (both) + BBZ Rat + 8in RS black

I will respond to individual emails with final prices and paypal address this afternoon - baits will ship tomorrow if I have received funds and an address. 

Thanks guys

9/11 @ 0900 Update -- What's still available?

Deps 175 in Butch Brown's Golden Carp  - $75  Second owner. Swims great with very smooth glide. 

Triple Trout 7" Light Trout - $50  Not exactly sure of the color but that is the closest to what Tackle Warehouse shows - tail plastic on mine is much darker. Does have some rash around tail section but swims great.

Triple Trout 6" Sexy Shad - $50 Minor hook rash but swims great. Will come in original packaging and also comes with unopened package of 3 spare tails.

BBZ Rat (morning dawn color) - $15 Has hook rash on both segments but functions 100% and has good mojo. Will come in original packaging with spare tail (purple). 

BBZ-1 6in  - $10 each  x1 Floater in Rainbow Trout  x1 Slow sink in Blue Herring. Blue herring will come in original packaging. 

3:16 8inch Bottom Hook Rising Son  - $5 Black

Powell Max 711H -  $90

Not looking for trades - thanks for looking

9/12 @ 10:40 Update: Here's what's left....

3:16 8inch Bottom Hook Rising Son  - $5 Black

Powell Max 711H -  $90

Thanks Underground