Which Is Your NFL Team?

OkeechobeeJC

Seahawks!!! Glad these past few seasons have been killer cause man it wasn't always easy being a Hawks fan. With our 4th quarter comebacks I'm pretty sure they're still the leading cause of high blood pressure around here.

Since the 49ers are such a big let down and didn't can kaps un-American ass..and the liberal NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE doesn't do anything to fine him for the blatant disrespect of the flag that the NFL logo is made from..but yet if you wear the wrong hat or were it sideways at a press conference where the sponsors pay you get penalized..so I decided to no longer watch..and honestly I don't feel I'm missing it any longer

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm a diehard Rams fan. My dad and his side of the family grew up in LA and followed the team to St. Louis and now back to LA. I'm originally from Arizona (I enjoy cardinals football) and spent a few years in seahawks (I absolutely despise the Seattle team) territory so I've always been apart of the minority. I'm glad to see the idiot HC finally began the Jared Goff era in LA but I'll be even happier once the HC coach with the second most losses in NFL history Jeff Fisher hits the high road out of the Rams organization.

Fishing is my team?!? Lol .  Seriously though been a Bears fan since the late 70s.  Been a bumpy ride for sure.  Still say we shouldve beat the colts in the superbowl. Piss poor coaching by Lovie.  Not a fan of the state of the team right now and focus on fishing on Sundays instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Agreed, I've been a raiders fan since I lived in Oakland. Too bad they are taking them away. Still gonna root for the black and silver but just won't be the same....

I feel you man I been a charger fan since I can ever remember. Now they left for LA where nobody wants them. FUKK THE CHARGERS