Soft swimbaits

WVOEKS54

I actually use the Mission Fish, No Bull Frog, trash fish and other weedless baits on my frog rod a Powell 735. Setting through all that plastic coupled with fishing these baits in heavy cover- toolies,slop and wood.. makes that my preferred rod and so far it has worked good.

I actually use the Mission Fish, No Bull Frog, trash fish and other weedless baits on my frog rod a Powell 735. Setting through all that plastic coupled with fishing these baits in heavy cover- toolies,slop and wood.. makes that my preferred rod and so far it has worked good.

Colby is a genius. Great advice!

-Ali

some smaller swimbaits you can get away with a normal bass fishing rods. It is really when you step up past the 6" hudd or similar baits, what is that like 2 oz? that big gear is needed.

I like heavier rods for almost everything. I have been using a dobyns 807 for mission fish.

Also For mission fish braid is a must in my opinion, especially if you are using a small rod.

-Dave

I Will be using my H LDC production for smaller baits. ;) Hell, I will use my XH too. :D

I need to save up for an XXH for 10" FS, BAA, and 4",5",and 6" mission fish. :lol:

Laugh if ya want, I hit a 8+ once with a frenzy popper with a 806ML with 25# test HAHA! Dennis from Tackle tour and Brock were in the boat that day way back when :lol: There is NO rod to heavy fo me ;)

Because you laugh, one day I will make a Vid and say ... Look at this fish Luke on a 5" bait with an XXH rod :lol::lol: All in fun little man ;)