WTS/WTT: LDC Custom 8'6" Heavy Rod

evilcatfish

All, I'm looking to move out this awesome Low Down Custom rod, this is a custom and not production or white label. I believe his customs are at 10 months+ wait right now.  Rod is 8' 6" and rated heavy, spiraled to the right. Split grip with x-flock and done up in red/white/blue thread. A little of the rubberized coating has worn off around the reel seat but, the rod is in otherwise excellent condition.  This is an awesome rod but just a little longer than what is practical for me. 

Asking $340 shipped via FedEx. Rod will come in a PVC shipping tube with bubble wrap padding to assure safe delivery.

While I prefer to sell, I will consider trades+cash involving 5/6" og wood punkers, 6" Mattlures strong shads, pats baits, and other swimbait rods. If offering a rod it would need to be 8' or less and MH-H.

Give me a few minutes and I'll have pics posted

?

You asked for a deal on an LDC..you were offered a custom at a steal..it was too much..you went with a dobyns 806..completely different rod..people just want "cool" but when you realize how much "cool" costs reality checks in..anyway free bump on a sick stick

You asked for a deal on an LDC..you were offered a custom at a steal..it was too much..you went with a dobyns 806..completely different rod..people just want "cool" but when you realize how much "cool" costs reality checks in..anyway free bump on a sick stick

yea my friend was looking for 200-275 $ kinda deal.