Recent Huddbaits.com Orders

johnnnydukess

Well I checked mine and they are not like that...One is the same on both sides and the other is missing the pinkish lateral line...The rubber is super soft but quality control on the consistency of the paint is not there...Here are my (2)...Not sure if you are able to tell...I also included a stock 10" rainbow...

post-23017-0-56171000-1478835258_thumb.jpg

post-23017-0-96139100-1478835297_thumb.jpg

Stock and Special Edition:

post-23017-0-72207100-1478835340_thumb.jpg

I placed my order on 9/22 and on the website it still says "created." Just wanted some hbc baits...no reply to update requests. The last time I ordered from them directly I just got a t shirt. That was two years ago and when I called them I actually talked to ken on the phone. This was my first time ordering straight from them since and this is frustrating to say the least. Maybe I screwed up by ordering a couple regular baits at the same time. Was charged immediately though.

I got a 68 in bubblegum to throw at spots and smallies and the paint is already peeling and bubbling off. The back of the tail and bottom are already sin-paint and I haven't even tied it on once yet. Until now I have had no bad experiences (other than with the gills) but if I had wanted an albino, I would have gotten an albino. Smh...

• 2 months later...