perch baits

JDS13

Those look good Jimmy. Do you have a swim video ? How much are they ? Leghth, wieght, sink rate ?

Hi Wally C, I don't have a swim vid on these new ones I make now, they are 8 in, between 4 and 5 oz and come in floater and slow sink. I was putting a diving bill on them but I got to do some refinement on the bill so they run better, in addition they are binding a little at the joints so I have to have a little more separation between the joints, other than that they swim insanely great.     

Jim, so the ones you have pictured, you are putting bills in them ?

Hi Wally,  Im trying to stay away from the diving bill and stick with the super slow sink, slow sink and floater.  I can put a bill on it but the thing is that the bill makes the bait run funky at faster speeds, slow to medium speeds are best.  Im also down sizing the bill size a little which is making it run straighter and truer, the bait is still diving to about 3 ft. on 20 lbs. mono.  If you have 15 lbs. with floro im sure they will go a little deeper.