WTB Pats

northeast_trev

That is a sweet repaint. Sorry to put you down this path. Lol I told you they are magic.

Thanks on the repaint, Pizz is awesome.

They are not magic baits, the guy on the other end of the line need to know how to fish, and if he knows how to fish he should be able to catch fish on any bait tied on.

They are not magic baits, the guy on the other end of the line need to know how to fish, and if he knows how to fish he should be able to catch fish on any bait tied on.

ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

I saw Trev fishing my local pond many times this year walking my dog. I told him to get a pats. By the end of summer he had the mojo going that comes with having a hot hand with it. My point has always been it is not the prettiest bait, or one you would ever pick off of a shelf and buy it. But when you are feeling it, you can get magical hits like splashdown ones etc. Luv the irony it is magical to me....I once had a magical trout that would hunt if retrieved too fast. It solved my problem of getting bit on clear trout lakes with no defined weed edges only bottom perch grass. Unfortunately after about 65 fish lip fell off during a cold winter day. Pats put a new lip on it tho and it now cranks smoothly but honestly I miss the fatter lip he used many years ago cuz I am a timber crasher and could make bait hunt even without hitting something. I still have a perch with that lip tho see pic.

post-20499-0-29993900-1482920747_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigpoppabass

I'm at the point with all them mind games, reach arounds and general shenanigans that are involved with getting a bait from Pat directly that I'd rather just pay 250, no bullshit. NO waiting, wondering. Great bait to have, huge pain in the ass to get

Man you hit the nail on the head here, and I'm not just talking about Pat.  There are a few manufacturers I feel this way about and I don't even try to buy a lure from them.  I just look for them on here and ebay. 

I've posted this once before and guys thought i was joking - i wasn't. Pat's nephew is on FB and he can get you sorted out. His name is Tom Webber.

I like that guy. He always busts my chops about how I brag that I got pats beat on the use of mall bought nail polish on SBS.