Big Game Customs Baits feedback...

Darth Baiter

I have 2 of the gen2 8" as well as his glide bream. Can't say enough good things about them. You can burn them and crawl them without any blow outs. The paint is extremely durable as well. Kevin is a really nice guy. I broke a tail on mine (terrible cast) and he sent me a new tail in less than a week free of charge. Highly recommend

A buddy of mine let me fish the gill bait he makes. There were a lot of things I liked about it. First, the bait swims well on a slow retrieve or a burn( as is mentioned above). It also has a fluid twitch when you do a reel pop, instead of the joint just bending unreasonably quick. What I liked the most about it, and this is really a particular for gill baits, was the fact that the bait is thin. Most gill baits are super thick and this leads to a easy bait for fish to throw, with the BCG gill, that becomes less of an issue. Over all top notch work, and really hope to get my hands on one in the future.