HELL YEAH!!!

idbass

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are good. I was lucky to snag a mystery bait on Saturday. Sometime on Sunday I ordered a few soft baits. When I checked out, I was charged $7 for shipping. On Monday, without me requesting anything, I receive a refund for my shipping charge. I assume they combined the shipping with the other bait. They didn't have to do that. With everything that they have going on, I'm surprised they even noticed.

They are good. I was lucky to snag a mystery bait on Saturday. Sometime on Sunday I ordered a few soft baits. When I checked out, I was charged $7 for shipping. On Monday, without me requesting anything, I receive a refund for my shipping charge. I assume they combined the shipping with the other bait. They didn't have to do that. With everything that they have going on, I'm surprised they even noticed.

Yea Mrs Rinas a Beast! Nothing gets by her

Unknowingly I place an order right before the release, but got so hung up in ordering new stuff that I forgot to order my mission fish. I realized this the next day and sent Miss Rina an email and within an hour she had responded and taken care of everything. And with everything else she had to deal with she still got my order out, it was waiting for me when I got home on Monday.

HELL YEAH to the whole 3:16 crew!

My own family doesn't treat me as good as Mickey and Rina! :lol:

come on stop... now take out the garbage or no PBJ for you little brother.

Lucas could live without the PBJ, but take away his baits... :lol:

Rina and Mickey definitely take care of their customers!

Geoff

+1 same for me. I forgot I wanted a hat the day after the release so I ordered it along with a few other soft baits and the additional shipping charge was refunded to my paypal without any mention of it from me. I pretty much just knew Miss Rina would take care of it based on several years of consistently outstanding service. Thanks again Mickey and Miss Rina

+1 same for me. I forgot I wanted a hat the day after the release so I ordered it along with a few other soft baits and the additional shipping charge was refunded to my paypal without any mention of it from me. I pretty much just knew Miss Rina would take care of it based on several years of consistently outstanding service. Thanks again Mickey and Miss Rina

I did something similar last year. Bought a couple rising sons and a couple K-9s, then the next day I decided I needed some new mission fish and mighty minnows too. I emailed Rina and she put them all in one order, which me over the free shipping mark. So she refunded the shipping costs from both the orders I had made.