Glide baits

Paul Arendtsen

Well, I almost broke my PB on a S-Waver. That's my favorite, but I've never tried other glide baits. :P But I like the S-Waver: it attracts big fish and for an angler like me who fishes from the bank and doesn't have much money, the S-Waver is great! ;)

If I could afford it I would buy a Deps Slide Swimmer 175 (or a 250 if I were fishing in a place with bigger bass and bigger prey).

Edited by mcaetano2905

How is the S-waver 200, I have heard it don't work to well compared to the 168..

I've never used the 200, but the 168 works great for me. I've seen Matt Allen and Tim Little from tacticalbassin.com using the 200 a lot too with success. Watch this video: https://youtu.be/zFOiXbzhL9k

OG Deps 250s and a proto Mattlure golden shiner glide he never put into production.

I'm looking forward to the spring to fish a Phoneyfrog that arrived too late for this season, as well as a HInkle Trout and some 8" HPHs I have on order.