Slide Swimmer vs. Silent Killer ???

pzoutdoors

You just gotta watch..I don't think I've ever seen the glasscat on ebay..lots of mullet but I believe that's a new style color..most the 40-60$ are the og baits that are usually in used condition..just keep a watch

I saw glasscat once this year maybe a few months ago and I can't remember exactly how much it was, but it wasn't more than $80.  it disappeared in a few days.

I saw glasscat once this year maybe a few months ago and I can't remember exactly how much it was, but it wasn't more than $80.  it disappeared in a few days.

You saw it on ebay or the black market?  I could definitely work with $80....just seems a little steep getting into the $110 range like the one on ebay right now. 

I don't think anyone answered your original question sorry..slide swimmers OG or new injected plastic are glides vs. Silent killers that are exactly the same bait just weighted differently and have a bill on them..giving a tight wiggle and and more of a crank bait feel..sorry if you knew that already

I don't think anyone answered your original question sorry..slide swimmers OG or new injected plastic are glides vs. Silent killers that are exactly the same bait just weighted differently and have a bill on them..giving a tight wiggle and and more of a crank bait feel..sorry if you knew that already

My main concern was that I was actually shopping for/buying the glide bait I really wanted (175 SS).  When I started seeing what I thought were mis-matched boxes on ebay and talk about conversions, I thought I might be making a mistake.  

But then again, that seems like a very JDM thing to do hahaha.  Can you imagine if a company like Strike King or Rapala started putting lures the wrong boxes?  Anyway, thanks for clearing up the confusion.

You saw it on ebay or the black market?  I could definitely work with $80....just seems a little steep getting into the $110 range like the one on ebay right now.

It was up on eBay and I was pretty surprised because you don't see them very often. I was about to buy it, but I had just bought

A 175 flash carp the day before, so I held off. I had it in my eBay cart but changed my mind at the last second.