12/31/2016 Year Ending Run

Lurejerk

One last run for 2016 and did not disappoint. Well except for the first one that I  hooked up to.... she was a big fish that I lost. Determined to change my luck. The only thing you can do in this situation is just put it behind you and moved on. 

Using a weighted weedless rising son in Carp color. These have great action (water temp is 46 degrees) and so was the air. Two good fish were fooled on it creeping across the bottom. As the day went on it warmed up and I was able to shed some layers so decided to move to a shallow flat. Creek bends and ditches make their way through there. The third fish was on the D-Ice color weightless version working the same method.

Swimbait: Large 3:16 weighted Weedless Rising Son Carp and Large 3:16 Weedless Rising Son D-Ice

Swimbait Rod: Moam Lunitic 8'3"  This baby was making them back it up and drop it down!

Swimbait Reel: Shimano Conquest 300

Line: 20lb Seaguar Inviz-X Floura

Method: Slow crawl along the bottom contour off points and close to creek bends and ditches on flats

post-22600-0-50406300-1483281884_thumb.jpg