Roman made south on Tackle warehouse

Hughie

If you're gonna be slinging swimbaits how does $20-25 extra get in the way of buying a quality bait that is not readily available? Sheesh!

These were retailed at $100 not to long ago... now all of a sudden they are $140, thats all im saying... so yes, that's pretty shitty

And yes, if I wanted a bait, $20 would not stop me

These were retailed at $100 not to long ago... now all of a sudden they are $140, thats all im saying... so yes, that's pretty shitty

And yes, if I wanted a bait, $20 would not stop me

Trust me... Scott gets the baits he wants...

Edited by bassbass

Yeah, Last Chance has the best prices I've seen on RM baits. Sadly they never know when they're coming or how many they will receive. I'll try to get one from TW before they're out again but I've dropped a lot lately on baits and other things. Clutch in my car cost me $480 yesterday or I would have one of those South gills on the way already. 

The bigger question for me is where are all of those baits that Roman Made posts on Instagram?....loads being painted and shown but where are they? How do you track them down? Reminds of 3:16 except it's a little easier to source RM's on a fairly regular basis though not easy on the wallet.

I've only fished it once so far. I was actually surprised at how much I liked the bait. I don't really like that it doesn't have a tail. That kinda bothered me. The clear seems to be epoxy compared to a regular clear coat that's used on the negotiator. I really like the sounds this thing made. Clicking together and whatnot. Has a cool swim when ripped too. Doesn't work all that well at a slow roll. I enjoyed twitching it and letting the wind create some movement when dead sticking. Just my .02

I've only fished it once so far. I was actually surprised at how much I liked the bait. I don't really like that it doesn't have a tail. That kinda bothered me. The clear seems to be epoxy compared to a regular clear coat that's used on the negotiator. I really like the sounds this thing made. Clicking together and whatnot. Has a cool swim when ripped too. Doesn't work all that well at a slow roll. I enjoyed twitching it and letting the wind create some movement when dead sticking. Just my .02

Some older ones had tails..and I've seen some bill mods that make it like a bulldozer

Ebay has a few..used obviously but cheaper than TW occasionally

Edited by BigSlant