Black Dog Bait Co.

SpamEggsandRice

I just wanted to reach out to the community to see if anyone has had any recent contact with Black Dog Bait Co. I've dealt with Jeremy a few years ago regarding a paint issue on a Shellcracker bait which he promptly took care of.  I've reached out to the company through all the contact methods (email, phone, Instagram, Facebook) ,but have had no success. I was really surprised because they usually have really good customer service. 

Let me know. Thanks. 

Welcome to the no contact club.  I'm not sure how many lure manufacturers I've attempted to contact in the last couple years, but I am sure of the number of responses I've received...ZERO.  I don't even bother trying to contact any of them any more. 

One the other hand, swimbomarbles responded quickly to a message I sent him through his site for a custom rod order.  Great customer service makes me feel a lot better about giving someone several hundred dollars.

I always had great communication with Tom Atkeson 1-2 years ago but I just found out through this thread today that he's no longer with the company.However a few months ago Black Dog Bait Company sent me a wood billed Shellcracker with a broken tail and I emailed them the same day about it.Within hours Jeremy Anderson emailed me back and proceeded to send me a new one with a return label for the damaged one so personally I have zero complaints with them.Just my two cents.....

I tried contacting them last season about a cracked bait. I got a prompt response from Jeremy but just to let me know it wasn't sold with any sort of warranty then nothing after that. Had good CS up until that point

Had the same experience.

I noticed that alot of folks like pristine baits, but in my neck of the woods there are pickeral everywhere, ospreys etc around, and every chip and scrape on my bait is usually a plus.

Cool story and all but this has nothing to do with Spams original question?