Whats the word with HPH...

collin117

I’m normally the guy who will hold his tongue, but at this point I’m thoroughly disappointed with this company. I understand that tough circumstances call for expected delays, however, when you have hundreds or thousands of your customers dollars you’re sitting on there should be some communication.

6/8/16 – List open & order placed. Quoted bait completion date said as August 2016.

7/21/16 – Month and a half later, getting close to August. Email sent about estimated shpping date. Response received about AC issues will be shipped by August.

9/4/16 & 9/7/16 – Follow up emails sent as we are past August. Email received explaining some medical issues. COMPLETELY UNDERSTABLE.

11/18/16 – Another 2 ½ months have passed. Send a follow up email. Some excuses & saying possibly shipped next week.

12/21/16 – Another month down, send a follow up email.

1/11/17 – Near ANOTHER month down, send a follow up email.

1/25/2017 – Here I am today. No baits. No communication

Anything Randall?...

post-22098-0-70782500-1485389920_thumb.jpgpost-22098-0-32766200-1485389925_thumb.jpg

Edited by collin117

Yep, same old story but there will be the worshippers that back him and then Randall will come on and type a 1000 word essay to justify and slam you for posting this...Then he'll slam me and I could care less...Plenty of other bait makers out there to go with that actually follow through with their words...This same ish happened to me, good luck to you...

If he does you like he did me, he'll just send your money back, and you'll not get your baits. Must be nice to just borrow peoples money interest free for half a year at least. If he made baits as well as he makes excuses everyone would have 2 baits! Anyone that believes a word from this joker will also learn the hard way. With any luck he'll be along soon with his typical lies and lunatic rants!

I ordered a 6 inch back in October. I just talked to him on Sunday and he told me two more weeks for my 6" to be finished. He's gotten back to me right away every time I've talked to him. I wonder if anyone has got 6" baits from that list yet?

I ordered a 6 inch back in October. I just talked to him on Sunday and he told me two more weeks for my 6" to be finished. He's gotten back to me right away every time I've talked to him. I wonder if anyone has got 6" baits from that list yet?

2 more weeks will turn into 2 more months into 2 more years...I wish you luck my friend...

Edited by YELOSUB

Yeup same here refunded because he doesn't like my friends But he did give me a extra $100 you guys didn't get the extra $100?

nope, and we shared the same friend lmao!!!! 

That's what he does, talks a lot... 2 more weeks lol