Echo Park Lake

chrisstanley11

Went there with my gf and we threw hudds around. No bites but everyone there kept talking to us about the baits like they've never seen anyone catch anything there. Wouldn't recommend it especially after all the rain. Piss flows right on in there from homeless people. Goodly k tho. Deff won't get jacked.

Went there with my gf and we threw hudds around. No bites but everyone there kept talking to us about the baits like they've never seen anyone catch anything there. Wouldn't recommend it especially after all the rain. Piss flows right on in there from homeless people. Good luck tho. Deff won't get jacked.

If you search "amazing America bass brigade" on YouTube, you might be able to watch the episode where the guys from bass brigade and Ben from LDC, introduce the host to "urban fishing." Pretty cool episode. I have it saved on my DVR.

Fished echo before and after the rehab. The bass were relocated to MacArthur park in Korea town. Bass guys dumped a bunch of fry in there after it reopened. There's panfish in there too and it gets trout stocks. Might be a few more years until there are some really big bass like before. The area was pretty hood a long time ago. It has since been gentrified and is crawling with hipsters and artsy types. Lots of chicks jogging and doing yoga at the park these days.