Triple trout

basskickinrednick

I just worked with Scott on a custom pattern recently, it is my first TT. I must say he was a pleasure to deal with, fast responses via email, and the bait came out exactly as I wanted. He actually put a few up this batch, the bone with black head!

Saw those, they look sick!

• 5 weeks later...

I've found that good customer service is hard to come by these days. Dealing with Scott was a nice change of pace. I contacted him a little while back about a couple of custom heavies for my girlfriend and I. Throughout the whole process the customer service was phenomenal, and I received the baits today. The two customs I ordered, an extra freebie, and two separate hand written notes to my girlfriend and I. Killer deal, and killer baits. The perch heavy is going to get wrecked. Some other bait makers can learn a thing or two from Scott.

post-21833-0-33715500-1494115494_thumb.png

I've found that good customer service is hard to come by these days. Dealing with Scott was a nice change of pace. I contacted him a little while back about a couple of custom heavies for my girlfriend and I. Throughout the whole process the customer service was phenomenal, and I received the baits today. The two customs I ordered, an extra freebie, and two separate hand written notes to my girlfriend and I. Killer deal, and killer baits. The perch heavy is going to get wrecked. Some other bait makers can learn a thing or two from Scott.

That pink one is dope

Scott is a class act for sure..sometimes I order baits..I know he's busy..he says ok..weeks will go by..I'm expecting him to say he's ready for my money and order..then bang..baits at my doorstep..hand written notes sometimes extras..class act..I back him 100%

Edited by BigSlant

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...