FS- LDC XXH 8.5'

Acuna

For sale is an 8.5 foot Low Down Customs XXH.  This rod has been used but is in excellent condition.  I have migrated away from throwing the largest of baits and am in a use it or lose it mood so I am posting it for sale.  I bought it back when I was throwing Roman Made Mothers.

- Parabolic Bend

- Split Grip

- Spiral Guides wrapped for a right handed reel

- Foregrip

- It has red accents, a very cool looking rod that isn't too garish at all.  I've gotten many compliments on it.

$250 PLUS SHIPPING! (as in you pay for the rod and tell me how you want it sent, I get a shipping quote, you approve the quote, pay me for the shipping, and I send the rod- I have several people on here who can vouch for me and attest to the fact that I will get this shipped to you EXTREMELY QUICKLY and with excellent communication)

I accept Paypal.  If you are in the Austin, Texas area I can potentially meet you somewhere.

Message me if interested and I will take some pictures and send them to you.

Checking in.  I have received several PMs wanting to buy the rod. I am going down the list sending pics and asking for people to confirm they want it.

I am trying to be fair and using the order of when I first received PMs.  I have like 5 people telling me the want it so I probably have it sold to one of them.  If not, I will follow up and send pics to more people, etc.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.