MC Swimbaits Weedless

neratomic

Good lures.  For some reason they stay under the radar for most....which is fine by me.  Been throwing both sizes two years now.  Extremely durable plastic is used.  Action is excellent, although that durable plastic is a bit more stiff than say a Hudd and as such its not a lure that you slow crawl...you need to maintain a moderate retrieve speed to evoke the action.  But,  again....action is very good.  The tail section is beefy and throws water well.  Both the 6 and 9 have a whole body undulation that is generated by the tail.....the 9 more so than the 6.  All of mine have run true and stay upright....no issues there.  Hook up ratio is in line with any other soft swimbait of similar design.

Nice lure and the pricing isn't bad at all.  I would def recommend picking up one of each size to get a feel for them.

Also, lots of color options as I'm sure you have seen.

-Carl

I bought a 9" carp last year and it was stiff as a board tried boiling it ended up having to cut a good 3/4's of the tail plastic just to get it to swim,, The videos I've seen of it swimming tell me I just got a bunk 1..

That being said I did catch my personal best on it once I got it to swim ...  

I've only used the 6" so can't say anything about the 9's but like others have said it's definitely a bit stiff so the slow crawl doesn't work well. Any moderate or fast retrieves have nice action though. Plenty of color options available and at a good price.