Oregon SB

Randman4

Where are you located in Oregon? I'm up in Beaverton, but I typically drive pretty far to fish. I haven't had much success on big baits here but I just moved up at the beginning of the winter and it's been way too cold.

Hit me up! I'd love to find another swimbait thrower up here.

Lucky! Lol I've seen some nice bass come out of that way. I have some good spots up here as well

The best ones are mostly private farm ponds though

Are you on northwest bass anglers? Or any FBI bass groups?

Hey Mauk and hydrocephailc what colors are good for waters here in Oregon. Being as I am not native to these waters looking for some advice. Wjat baits have u had luck w as well.

Thanks

Randy

• 2 years later...

Hey guys, 

I know this thread is pretty old but I was searching around for Oregon swimbait guys and this came up. This is my first year swimbait fishing and I just recently caught my biggest swimbait fish at 6.96 lbs on a RM Negotiator. I work at the Fisherman's Marine and Outdoor at Delta Park (North Portland Location) and there has been some talk of starting to carry more and better bass gear. Could involve some swimbaits!