WTT for 8'' Hudds

colbypearson

Looking for Rainbow trout only, need to get my hands on some more as soon as possible..

Heres a pic of baits I dont fish enough, if I could trade someone straight across for 4 rof 12 trout colored hudds that can be slightly used but still fishable that would be perfect :D .

IMAG0472.jpg?t=1330368597

some of these baits are new, or like new and a few others- baitsmith, shellcracker show solid wear but are still perfectly fishable.

Let me know what you got!

Colby

Oh and BTW, the reason why I chose this was because "paynefish" was taken. 8-)

Cheers.

Uh Oh.....here we go.....you won't get much mileage here being a wise a$$

colby, I have 2 NIB rof 12 8" Trout Hudds but I'm looking for a trade I can add cash to for a baby wake or wake jr.

Oh and BTW, the reason why I chose this was because "paynefish" was taken. 8-)

Cheers.

Uh Oh.....here we go.....you won't get much mileage here being a wise a$$

colby, I have 2 NIB rof 12 8" Trout Hudds but I'm looking for a trade I can add cash to for a baby wake or wake jr.

That's right. I guarantee you nobody will deal with you if your being a wise-a$$ to a respected member(paynefish).

Bump, even if people wanted to trade one hudd for a bait or a couple baits?

gotta get my hands on some more 8'' hudds soon the fish are getting lonely :lol:

@Unknown at this point im really lookin to pair up baits, you can get a smokin' deal at BaitBarn right now on the 6'' Hitch baits 8-) but im just looking to trade or combine baits right now.