FREE 3:16 Lure Company Baby Wake in Ice color BNIB

OkeechobeeJC

Good Morning Swimbait Underground!

My wife went through the entire 3:16 Lure Company Baby Wake in Ice color giveaway thread between last night and this morning.She has selected a lucky random SU member as the WINNER and I will post the results tonight at 9pm Eastern time zone.

After reading all the positive comments from all participants I also decided to give away a few more new 3:16 Lure Company baits in order to give more access to SU members.I'm posting the pictures of the prizes now and all the winners will be revealed tonight at 9pm EST so they can PM me their shipping address and I will ship Friday morning.

A big THANK YOU to all those SU members that participated and God Bless!

post-26051-0-39925800-1488459864_thumb.jpg

post-26051-0-01628600-1488459887_thumb.jpg

post-26051-0-54572400-1488459900_thumb.jpg

post-26051-0-65942800-1488459912_thumb.jpg

Good Morning Swimbait Underground!

My wife went through the entire 3:16 Lure Company Baby Wake in Ice color giveaway thread between last night and this morning.She has selected a lucky random SU member as the WINNER and I will post the results tonight at 9pm Eastern time zone.

After reading all the positive comments from all participants I also decided to give away a few more new 3:16 Lure Company baits in order to give more access to SU members.I'm posting the pictures of the prizes now and all the winners will be revealed tonight at 9pm EST so they can PM me their shipping address and I will ship Friday morning.

A big THANK YOU to all those SU members that participated and God Bless!

What kind of person does this? An awesome one you the man JC!!