DRT Flash Union Clone

Mauk

Got mine from monster other day and absolutely love it. Ran it floating for a day and got a dink then added 1/8th oz drop shot weight to the front hook hanger and it suspends at around 2 ft. Got 3 more small 2 and 3lbers on it yesterday. The drop weight gives it a awesome dive when ripped in shallow water and it noses down like its feeding And the rear hook stays high up in the air. How I got 2 of the 3 bites yesterday, they followed and I ripped it and soon as it nosed down they crushed it from behind. Can't wait for warmer weather this things gonna kill. Super versatile if ya think outside the box with it

Nice! I'd doesn't swim as good as I thought it would, I think the tail is pretty stiff. Do you think dipping the tail boiling water trick will work?

My tail flails all over the place. Mines super flemsy. There's no action in the tapering portion of the tail, it's literally all in paddle. And mine has a very very subtle body roll back and forth. Don't know about boiling it like you would a hudd cuz the tail section is pretty thin. But maybe someone else could chime in.