GRIZZ

Bumpererx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought my first 3 16 hard bait from Grizz, i was very nervous at first as i have never purchased anything from a person (only from online stores). Grizz showed concern and was very accomadating to me, even though i dont think i was the easiest person to deal with. Every thing went exactly how he said it would, and i got exactly what i wanted in the brand new condition Grizz said it would be in. He was a pleasure to do business with and i defantly plan on doing more business with. Thanx Grizz

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Beware, think twice before dealing with this person...

Mr. Edward Shaw,

I held up my end of the deal, jumped through hoops, actually. I'm a man of my word. Obviously you aren't. Lots of SU members warned me about you... They were right about you... No wonder people from MA, RI, NJ and NY don't want to deal with you... I'm gonna make sure and warn Swumbait Underground about you before anyone gets involved in anything with you... Again to clairify, I had The SU member I bought the flash carp from (NEW) send you a message to clarify everything so you knew what was up. How is the flash carp gonna be a nib if someone has to take it out of the box to take pictures and send them to you? I met all of your requests... You are asking me to lose the attitude? I feel bad for you...

Beware, think twice before dealing with this person...

Mr. Edward Shaw,

I held up my end of the deal, jumped through hoops, actually. I'm a man of my word. Obviously you aren't. Lots of SU members warned me about you... They were right about you... No wonder people from MA, RI, NJ and NY don't want to deal with you... I'm gonna make sure and warn Swumbait Underground about you before anyone gets involved in anything with you... Again to clairify, I had The SU member I bought the flash carp from (NEW) send you a message to clarify everything so you knew what was up. How is the flash carp gonna be a nib if someone has to take it out of the box to take pictures and send them to you? I met all of your requests... You are asking me to lose the attitude? I feel bad for you...

THATS BULLSHIT....NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE FROM ANY SITE ACROSS THIS COUNTRY AND BEYOND THIS COUNTRY.......

I'VE GONE AS FAR AS GIVEN STUFF AWAY TO PEOPLE THAT ARE JUST STARTING OUT IN THIS SPORT OF SWIMBAITING, THEN SOME.....

AND DONT FEEL BAD Antanas Senkevicius...BECAUSE YOU BLEW THE DEAL!

THE END

Edward Shaw

• 3 years later...