***Buyer/Trader Warning***

Luke V.

On 8/15/2012 at 11:38 AM, SPEEDBEAD said:

Couple things:

1. Look at the feedback section.

2. You aren't posting pics with your stuff and seem to get bunched up when people ask you to post pics.

3. All your posts have been in the Black Market, so I would be more skeptical of you than I would bassbass.

He's good people. I know this from PMs and his general presence on the boards. Not so sure about you yet. Stick around and get to know people in places other than the "For Sale" area.

There is your SBU lesson for the day.

ask for Phone number and IG (with all photo, if zero post or post from long ago/just post then NO!!!)

if he have zero feed back and less then 15 interact

then probably should not do business with.  

• 1 year later...

Wanted everyone to be aware of Gideonja and dont do business with him. I paid for a glide through paypal and sent as friends and family but I was scammed. She/he refused to send the bait once the money settled in their account. I was communicating through email with a Tosha Lewis and figured it was a scam but took a chance anyway. I have been given all kind of excuses and refuses to send a picture with my name and todays date as proof she/he owns the bait. Now she/he will not accept paypal since I got my money back and wants to use cashapp or zelle. Just wanted to make everyone aware

27 minutes ago, Eufaulahammer said:

Wanted everyone to be aware of Gideonja and dont do business with him. I paid for a glide through paypal and sent as friends and family but I was scammed. She/he refused to send the bait once the money settled in their account. I was communicating through email with a Tosha Lewis and figured it was a scam but took a chance anyway. I have been given all kind of excuses and refuses to send a picture with my name and todays date as proof she/he owns the bait. Now she/he will not accept paypal since I got my money back and wants to use cashapp or zelle. Just wanted to make everyone aware

Yes re: @Gideonja    Here was my response to that account a couple days ago after receiving this goofy email and then seeing the profile recently joined and no reviews. Needless to say I had no response.  

BF9CA413-1671-4BA5-A8B3-B2AF09657D56.jpeg

Yeah I knew better but I really wanted the Rod Hallman bait that no one can get their hands on or willing to sell. Shockingly they have been responding to email which is up to 80 total. Must not be very sharp....figured they would've got the money and and cut off communication. The best part is lol they got the money then wanted me to send another 30 to ship the bait!!!