FS: 3:16 Glide Gill + Deps Bullshooter Jr

Top Ramen

I'm selling a 3:16 glide gill proto and a minty Deps Bullshooter Jr.

The glide gill is in excellent condition, as shown in the photos. I'd like to swap it for another 3:16 bait, specifically  a FS Trout or FS Herring in slow or extra slow sink  plus cash, or straight across for an Arm or other 3:16 glide. I'm not interested in making a bunch of money off this bait, so please don't message me with cash-only offers. Looking for shad, koke, or carp in the FS Trout and green or blue back on the FS Herring. I'd prefer koke or a baitfish-like color in the Arm.

The Deps Bullshooter Jr is mint, as shown in the pictures. It's from the original run, is a slow sink and has the high-vis mark on the forehead, since it's the JDM version. It's $110 TYD via PayPal, as gift, or you pay fee.

post-18711-0-28654700-1488651217_thumb.jpg

post-18711-0-18756100-1488651233_thumb.jpg

Edited by Top Ramen

I have a bunch of offers and I'm going through them in the order they were received. If you have contacted me, I've replied at least once, so you should know where you are in the process. I am keeping track of the order in which I was contacted and will work through the offers in that order, as I believe it is the most fair. As it stands, I am pretty sure I'll end up doing a deal with one of the first two or three people that contacted me.

Thank you for all of the offers, there were a lot of beautiful baits submitted.

The bait has been traded (I got the koke Arm I was looking for). I want to thank everyone who contacted me. I am sorry for any frustration caused by delays in my response but the member I was negotiating with was on the water and I wanted to give him enough time to get home and take pictures of the bait he had.